In many industries such as construction, oil, and home service providers, employees are required to work alone in non secure environments for long time periods. Lynsco telematics offers products that can enable employers to communicate, track and be alerted when their employees encounter situations or when they just need to know where they are at any time.
The Queclink GT301 is purposely built for lone worker applications, with features such as:
- Restricted outbound calling allowing management of phone usage for cost control purposes and ensuring an employee is not using the phone for personal calls when you need to reach them
- Restricted inbound calling prevents unauthorized use
- Auto answer feature allowing a control center to open a line and monitor / communicate without the employee needing to pick up the call
- Configurable speed dial buttons allowing rapid calling of up to four numbers
- Scheduled location update and location on demand by employee or by control center
- Location by call feature allows SMS response to calling number containing Google Map link to current device location
- Geo-fence support to enable alerting when an employee enters or exits from a work or dangerous location
- Single button press panic alerting with vibration feedback when alert sent
- Alerting when employee falls to allow emergency response
- Incoming SMS display
Also offered are the Queclink GL200 and GL300 are also ideal for personal tracking applications,
All devices can be supported with our very own software if needed.